First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Repetitive Assignment Update email Notification to all resources i
We are facing this issue on the project server, The software config of the same is Microsoft Project Server 2007 Version 12.0.0.4518, Project Professional 2007 & SQL 2005 sp3 9.00.4035 When we create a new project and assign task to resources (from project professional 2007) and later save and publish, the a... 10 Mar 2010 07:30
Change/Edit Timescale Label
I am working in Project 2003 and in the Gantt View the timescale label shows 14 Mar '10 I would like it to show Mar 14 '10 or 03/14/10. Is there a way to change this? I tried Help but the change I am seeing is in the Calendar View not the Gantt View. Also, the date on my computer is displaying as Mar 9 '10 but ... 9 Mar 2010 15:50
Mis-Representation of Work Hours
Hi All, I have created a massive project to run a maintenance and modification program. I have loaded every task, first with a duration and followed up with both Material and Workforce. Due to the nature of the organization I have a group of 27 people as a particular resource. The way the workflow was ... 10 Mar 2010 05:19
Change gantt to show only 2010 and remove 2009
I began a MPP plan in 2009 for a project, certain milestones were met as well as the loading for 2010. I want to remove Sept-Dec 2009 from the MPP and only show 2010 for use and reporting purposes. How can I do this? ... 8 Mar 2010 18:43
Cannot open Project 2007 file, Project 2007 often tries 2 reinstal
Office 2003, Vista Home Premium. One Project 2007 file does open, another does not. The one does not open tells me: Project cannot recognize this file format. Would you like to open this file as text only? If I say "yes", I go into the Import Wizard. I go through that process, interestingly all of the imp... 8 Mar 2010 15:18
Un-Provision Project Server Web Access
I am following some instructions on how to uninstall Project Server. The first step is to un-provision PWA instances. Does anyone know what is meant by un-provision in this situation? This is the link that I am working with http://projectserverblogs.com/?p=3480. Thanks. ... 8 Mar 2010 18:43
Deleting multiple rows from value list
Is there a way to delete multiple rows in a value list for a Text column? I have over 200 rows out of a value list that are duplicates that I need to delete. I can delete them row by row but I'd like to click on the 1st row and shift click on the last row that needs to deleted. Is this possible? Thanks in a... 10 Mar 2010 14:14
Correcting a typo in large value list
I'm new to Project so this may be simple. I have several project files that the value list for a Text column was incorrectly entered. Is there a way I can add a string prefix to all 200+ values in the list? For example, the data I have in the Text13 column is "1.3.1" and I want "ABC.1.3.1". I've tried to ... 8 Mar 2010 16:27
Default Alternate resource rate
Hello, For a particular project I would like Project to use an alternate rate table for a resource. Instead of editing the Cost Rate Table for each task can I somehow set a default for the whole project? Thanks, Mike Einhorn ... 8 Mar 2010 14:11
Format duplicate entries
Hi, is there any one out there who is the proud owner of a vba script that can be run to identify duplicate entries in a column and format by colour ? If there is such a script I would be very grateful of a copy, as at present I am spending a lot of time exporting tasks to excel and using the conditional format... 8 Mar 2010 16:27