First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Does anyone know how to add background shading to a gantt bar?
In order to improve reading / visibiity is it possible to add shading to the gantt bar area/timescale? ... 24 Mar 2010 20:33
Custom Fields/Formulas Receiving an error "NA" in Project Center
Hello All, Was wondering if I could get some help, we are running project server 2007 latest edition with all patches. And are running a custom formula. "IIf([Milestone]=Yes,"Milestone",IIf([PPC_Result]>=1,"100.00%",IIf([Baseline Start]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline Finish]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline... 24 Mar 2010 18:11
create a new project in a trial version of MS Project
I have finally figured out how to access a template, but I cannot figure out how to delete tasks completely. So I thought it would be helpful to create a new project. I am only using a 60-day trial version which I downloaded today. The OPEN icon is grayed-out, so I can't figure out how to get a blank project ... 24 Mar 2010 18:11
Work Days, Not Calendar Days in MSProject
I cannot find anywhere where anyone's done this: I don't want to change working hours, I want to put 'Work Day 1' instead of 'Monday, Jan. 1', etc. on the MSProject calendar. I'm trying to map/calc. batch processes for financial systems, and they use work days for financial closeout (work days 1 - 6 are close... 24 Mar 2010 17:03
Some IDs missing
When I "show all tasks" there are some line IDs missing. This always occurs before a new major summary task, but not always. Sometimes it's one line number other times it may be 20 or more. In every case it occurs just before an "outdent." What causes this? Can I fix it? It makes my customers think there ... 24 Mar 2010 11:12
Headers & Footers with Ampersands
I have a footer I'm trying to add to my document. When I enter ST&T (my acronym) what ends up being displayed is ST&[Time] and then the time is shown on my documents. I've tried using a double ampersand like excel requires and as in older version of project, to no avail. Ultimately I end up not using the a... 24 Mar 2010 11:12
Memory error PP2003 and Vista
I'm having this issue with a laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate. I have 4g RAM so it's clearly not a problem with memory but I can't find a work around for this at all. I did find something about changing registry files but I'm not confident or knowledgeable enough to do that. Desperately need to get this... 24 Mar 2010 08:53
Project 2007 & Windows 7 Compatibility Issues
Hello, I recently switched from Windows XP to Windows 7 and noticed I had lost data in text fields after the switch in my Project 2007 file. Has anyone else experienced similar issues? Thanks. ... 25 Mar 2010 08:00
Beta MS Project 2010
Hello, When will be MS Project 2010 Full version Available? When can this version expected to release?. Now MS project Beta is avail for download. Is there any DVD or CD avail for order this beta version MS Project 2010. Thanks ... 24 Mar 2010 03:20
Moving MS project to new computer
I need to move Project 2007 to a new computer and the original software was downloaded. How can I load it onto the new machine if I don't have the installation disk and where can I find the product key for activation? I need to download it again, I assume, but don't want to pay for it again. thanks Paula "... 23 Mar 2010 16:00