First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Compare Project Version not working 2007
I have 2 versions of project installed (2003 and 2007). Can you tell me how to get "compare project version macro" to run in 2007? ... 7 Apr 2010 11:15
Print to PDF file
THANK YOU! I could not get this to print .... saw your 3D checkbox by chance; everything works properly now in printing it wad the 3D.. "Jan De Messemaeker" wrote: It works for me. If it doesn't, in Tols, Options, Vies, uncheck the .... 3D checkbox. -- Jan De Messemaeker Microsoft Project Mos... 7 Apr 2010 02:26
How to include the start and end date in the duration
Hi When I enter my start and end date (e.g. 4/1/10 to 4/5/10) the project calculates 3 days, I like it to calculate 5 day, which means including the start and end date in duration. How can I set this up. Please help.... Thank you ... 7 Apr 2010 11:15
As-built Calendars
All, I have recently been involved in a construction project where the time available at the site of work was limited by the client. Now that the project is over i want to demonstrate to the client how his control of access affected my work. 1. Originally the programme was based on 5 days per week and 4.5hr... 7 Apr 2010 01:22
Task Usage View to Excel
I was wondering what other folks were using to get the task usage view (task list with monthly time phased work) ported into excel. I first started using the copy paste function, with a lot of clean up I might add to get this into excel. Then I started printing to pdf and using able2extract to port into excel... 9 Apr 2010 00:11
Difference between using % complete and % work complete?
Out of these two, which is used for calculating SPI ? "Jim Aksel" wrote: %Complete is a duration based measure of complete. A 10 day task is 60% complete on day 6. %Work Complete claims against the amount of work loaded into a task. If the work is level loaded (same number of hours/day) then %C... 6 Apr 2010 15:21
prioritising resource
hi hope someone can help as i am new to this approach of resourcing, If I have 3 tasks and 3 resources each one is a expert in 1 task but have the ability to assist in the other how do I assign the experts and allow the others to assist in the task. i.e task 1 = resource A + b&c to assist task 2 = resource... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Rolling up Gantt bars to "Group by" summaries
Can the Gantt bars for each activity in a "Group by" group be rolled up to the overall Group summary bar? The Group By Summary bars look just like the ones for Summary activities, but bars do not roll up there. Has anyone seen a native or a programmed way to do that roll up? An important view for my project sh... 6 Apr 2010 18:45
How to cancel task in Microsoft Project without deletion it ?
Dears I need to cancel a task in Microsoft Project file but without deleting it. what is the best way to do this? ... 6 Apr 2010 21:00
bcwp calculation
I cannot seem to figure out how MSP calculates BCWS and BCWP. I know what Help says and I know how the calculations should be done, but when I try to use the EV elements to calculate BCWS and BCWP on even a single task, I cannot make it match. I know % Complete is calculated as Actual Duration / Duration, rig... 6 Apr 2010 06:24