First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Project 2007 Valid Date Range
A user has a need to enter a date range beyond December 31, 2049. He is using Project 2003. Does Project 2007 (Standard or Professional) still have a limit of 64 years? ... 9 Apr 2010 11:10
Milestone Levels
I am creating a project plan with multiple milestone levels. (1/2/3/4/5). I was wondering how best to reflect the milestone levels in the Gantt view differently, instead of them all appearing black diamonds and being indistinguishable. Level 1 - Black diamonds Level 2 - Blue diamonds Level 3 - Red diamonds.... 9 Apr 2010 10:02
assign the resource text1 a value in the tasks text 4 field...
I've been able to get the task text1 data to = the resource usage view text4 at the resource level....not the actual assignment level. any help with the procedure to set resource task1 = to tasks text4 would be greatly appreciated. thanks E ... 9 Apr 2010 01:17
Can I save and email a merged schedule
I've been able to merge the schedules but I've been unable to send the consolidated file via email. What am I doing wrong? ... 9 Apr 2010 00:11
Help! I've inherited a messed up plan :
I just came onto a project and got a 1700 line project plan from the previous 4 project managers. Q. Is it normal for tasks with unassigned ? empty resources to show that task in the Resource Usage window? And then on the Gantt View, when I add a resource under that column, it then shows up on the Task li... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
Project asks - How do You Report?
Microsoft Project wants to know how you report. As we plan for future product improvements, we want to learn more about how you report on your project's status today. · What tools do you use? · How often do you report on your project's status? · What data do you care about? · How do you share your re... 8 Apr 2010 17:28
how can i find out the % complete of all tasks in my project?
I am trying to find the duration and the % of work complete. When I go to the project statistics I am getting the duration, but the work complete always reads - 0%. this happens when I am near completion of a project. What am I missing? ... 8 Apr 2010 15:12
Font size default
How do I set the font size default to 9 instead of 8 like is now? Even if I select the entire project and set for 9 size font, when I add a new task the font size is 8! txs Silene ... 11 Apr 2010 04:45
Help with OT Calculations
HI - Love this group - you are such a fund of information. in project 2007 - I cannot explain why assigning overtime behaves differently if the task is set to 100% complete first and then assign overtime or assign overtime and then set 100% complete EG: task A - 24h - one resource assign OT of 8h - Duratio... 7 Apr 2010 22:32
Calendar options greyed out in the Task Information dialog box
I defined a new calendar and I wanted to apply it to a Task, but when I open the Task Information dialog of the Advanced tab I see that the drop box after Calendar is greyed out and it does not allow me to change the calendar for the task. I tried setting various options on and off, but the grey is still there.... 8 Apr 2010 15:12