First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Removing Deleted Projects from the Resource Pool
While cleaning up our old projects, I deleted files that still had resources allocated from the Shared Pool. I cannot figure out how to remove the allocated resources from the Pool. I get an error saving the oiginal file cannot be found. Is there a way to break the link to the deleted file and free up the resou... 31 Mar 2010 14:23
Creating a mstr pjct with subprojects in a sharepoint (NOT pjt
Rob would you please explain what "this same type of functionality is built into the soon-to-be-released Project 2010" means? Is that the ability to point to subprojects in a sharepoint? Thanks "Rob Schneider" wrote: As Ellen and Andrew said, this does work. The main reason is that Project is... 31 Mar 2010 11:01
C field to show the expected amount of time to be spent on a task
What is the formula for a custom field to show the expected amount of time to be spent on a task on a particular day? Can anyone help me for this? ... 31 Mar 2010 12:08
Creating a mstr pjct with subprojects in a sharepoint (NOT pjtSer
As Ellen and Andrew said, this does work. The main reason is that Project is not setup to make reference in the link to the file location on the SP server. It can link to files on local drives and LAN file shares ok, but not to folders/libraries in SP. We find that it's normally not a good idea to let other p... 31 Mar 2010 04:23
MS Project trial
I have downloaded a 60 day free Trial of MS Project 2007 yesterday but many of the functions are disabled including Save and Save As. I have tried to Activate via the Help function but it says the Trial has expired. Any suggestions? KC ... 1 Apr 2010 06:50
Calendar View - Display Resource Name
Is it possible to display the task and resource name all on the calendar view? "MarkP" wrote: Jan, Soooo sorry for the late response. This is exactly what I needed. THANKS ! MarkP "Jan De Messemaeker" wrote: Hi, Calendar View Format Menu Bar Style... 30 Mar 2010 19:35
Creating a mstr pjct with subprojects in a sharepoint (NOT pjt Ser
When creating a mstr project I am having difficulty gettting a relative reference to the subprojects. I would like to be able to have the master use a relative reference to the subprojects so when I move them all from my laptop to a share point the master will look for the subs in the sharepoint folder and not... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
Conditional formatting to change bar colours?
Hi. I'm currently using Project 2003. Is it possible to change gantt chart bar colours automatically to indicate whether a task is not yet started, in progress, completed or behind schedule? Any help very welcome. ... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
Long duration Task that I don't want to be on the critical path
How can I have a task that starts on day one and ends at the project completion, but I don't want that task to be on the critical path? ... 30 Mar 2010 20:45
Personal Views
Hello, I have project 2007 and I need to do many personal views. So, I create a new view copy of Gantt and then add new fields.. this fields are added to gantt view too! I need to see only this field in the personal view and not in the gant view. How i can do it ? Thanks in advance and sorry by my... 30 Mar 2010 17:17