From: Matthew on
While cleaning up our old projects, I deleted files that still had resources
allocated from the Shared Pool. I cannot figure out how to remove the
allocated resources from the Pool. I get an error saving the oiginal file
cannot be found. Is there a way to break the link to the deleted file and
free up the resources?
From: Rob Schneider on
Since you are probably talking about Project Server, best to repost
where the gurus hang out: microsoft.public.project.server.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

From: Jan De Messemaeker on
Hello,

Open the pool read-write
Tools
Resource Sharing, Share resoruces
Select teh delted projects
Break Link.
That's it.

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional