First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Leveling to be or not to be...
Hello friends, Have a problem leveling resources is the follow: Bob task1 4hs day1 Bob task2 6hs day2 I need to add more task for BoB filling the time avaliable Bob task1 4hs day1 Bob task2 6hs day2 Bob Taks3 4hs day1 and 2hs day2 Is this possible? shall I to do a macro ? ... 17 Mar 2010 03:36
How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand ... 16 Mar 2010 13:58
Number of Calendar Exeptions
Hello, does someone knows how many exceptions I can have at one calendar? I want to automatically update the resource calendars with nonworking time and wondering wether there is a limitation of entries... Thanks for answering.. Steffen ... 16 Mar 2010 09:08
How do you change a WBS number from 1 to 2 etc.
Good Morning! How do you change a WBS number and its' sub numbers? What I have is: 1 1.1 1.1.1 1.1.2 What I want is: 2 2.1 2.1.1 2.1.2 Thanks. Lee ... 15 Mar 2010 13:30
Cannot change Gantt ownership to a user with Deny on New Proje
Thank you. Administrators, please remove this post from general questions. "Mike Glen" wrote: Hi Eitan, Try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum). Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at... 14 Mar 2010 08:43
Installing Project 98 Upgrade Version
Hi All, A *long* time ago I used Project. The last version I used was Project 98. I purchased the Project 98 Upgrade version to update from a previous that I loaded with floppy diskettes. I'm in need to use Project again and attempted to load Project 98 Upgrade version on my computer. The installation fails ... 14 Mar 2010 04:24
Moving Tasks
Hi, I have a baseline plan which has two phases (initial and final). Few tasks in the initial phase are not done due to the non-availability of planned resources. Final phase is planned to start from next week and please let me know how to move those tasks from initial to final phase. Regards Naga ... 14 Mar 2010 04:24
How do I delete the page return markings and paragraph markings
My document has the markings showing page return, paragraph, tabs etc. for some reason I cannot figure out to delete these from the document. ... 13 Mar 2010 17:36
Resource graph only for filtered activities
Hi, is it possible and how, to show resource graph only for filtered activities? Rgds, Stevan. ... 13 Mar 2010 17:36
Narrower Gantt chart rows when printed
I know how to change the height of rows on a gantt chart. However, the printed version (and in print preview) of the gantt chart has much wider rows. As a result, fewer tasks get on a page, and a lot of white space exists on the gantt chart when printed. Do you know how to control the the height of printed ro... 12 Mar 2010 23:59