First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
quicker more efficient formatting macro needed
I have a decent size schedule that gets statused each week with percent work complete status, actuals starts, actual finishes and new ECD for start and finish. Toss in the fact most items are networked and may need to be modified for 'work arounds' this meeting is very time consuming and a large portion is spe... 19 Mar 2010 15:32
seeking more efficient formatting macro
I have a decent size schedule (8k lines) that gets statused each week with percent work complete status, actuals starts, actual finishes and new ECD for start and finish. Toss in the fact most items are networked and may need to be modified for 'work arounds' this meeting is very time consuming and a large por... 11 Mar 2010 14:36
Over-allication (best way to troubleshoot?)
Hi, I just printed 11x17 paper of my Gantt chart to try to visually see how to best troubleshoot overallocations. What's the best way to troubleshoot? I know mine is probably not the best way! Also, if there are over-allocations can the resource be limited to, lets say, 10 hrs per day? -JP ... 11 Mar 2010 14:36
Project 2007
Scenario Project s scheduled from the start date Project Start date is 1/19/10 Status date is set as 12/20/09 Now if we change the Status date to "NA" the tasks duration as well as the start and finish date changes. I want to change the Status date to "NA" without affecting duration or sart/finish date... 11 Mar 2010 22:28
Way to look at % complete of predecessors
Hello I would like to find out what is the most efficient way to check the status of the predecessors of any tasks in the plan I have a plan with a large number of tasks and for instance task 540, has 10 predecessors each at different stages of completion scattered throughout the plan. Currently if I want t... 11 Mar 2010 13:28
Resource Loading
I am brand new to having to load a schedule with resources. I work in construction and have built a very large schedule in projects, the client has now asked that I "resource load" this. I have over 100 tasks to complete and I need to find out how I can load each task by quantity if possible. I.e.: Task ... 16 Mar 2010 07:58
A new software idea/ invention for MS office
I have a new software invention that could be another additional to the MS office package or implement it in MS project. I would like to submit the information in a confidential manner to see if it fits in your application. Please let me know how can we proceed? or Where can I submit my invention? Thank you ... 11 Mar 2010 00:14
Retrieving Schedule before and after baselining/ rebaselining
Hi, I have done 2 baselinings to one of my projects. But I missed taking a copy of the schedule before both baselinings. Is it possible to retrieve the schedule before and after both baselinings? Really appreciate your help. -- Thanks and Regards, Aravind G ... 10 Mar 2010 11:58
formulas in standard columns
Hello, In MS Project I can place formulas in non standard columns (Tekst1..Tekst20 etc). Can I somehow place formulas in standard columns as well (e.g. in column "Start", "Duration" etc)? ... 15 Mar 2010 15:51
Count of Milestones per Month
Guys, I have a number of MSPs for different projects [ and before you say it I know they should use server but they don't]. Anyway, I want to extract from each plan a report or data dump of the number of Milestones per calendar month based firstly on Baseline Finish Date and the by Actual Finish Date. Is... 11 Mar 2010 13:28