First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Narrower rows for subtasks when printed
I know how to decrease the height of rows, but when my MS Project Gantt chart prints, the row height of subtasks are at least twice the size I set on the Gantt chart view. As a result, my print is nearly twice the number of pages I need. How do I make the row height of subtasks narrower when it prints (and ... 12 Mar 2010 17:20
Setting Baseline in MS Project 2007 SP1 MSO
Hey Everyone! I'm working on a "template" in MS project to help some of my colleagues plan and track their projects consistently. In the plan I have included the following fields: Baseline 1 Start, Baseline 1 Finish, Baseline 2 Start, and Baseline 2 Finish. The baseline 2 fields are there for an interim plan. I alwa... 12 Mar 2010 16:13
MS Project Developer Opportunity
I am working on an implementation of MS Project, Project Server, coupling it with SharePoint, and using some Excel automation as well. I am looking for a few people in the mid-Atlantic area (Philly area) with expertise in: MS Project Automation MS Project Server implementation Integration of Project with ShareP... 12 Mar 2010 16:13
text styles
in MP 2007- I have selected all columns, all rows. I cleared all formats. I go to set text styles. Set all items to automatic then, I set critical path items to Fuchsia or lime and OK... these tasks are still black (automatic) and will not retain that fuchsia setting. My 2003 schedules this works great! Is f... 13 Mar 2010 11:59
Project Progress Indication Report
Hi, I'm looking for a MS Project Report or Indicator that summarizes the progress in respect of time. It should be like an index. Like "you were expected to have achieved 70% by now but only 50% was achieved" I can see the total actual project progress but where do I see the expected progress up to the day? ... 12 Mar 2010 11:41
MSP file backup
Dear sir, This happened twice that my MSP file crashed.Many activities got automatically deleted.There are no macros at present.How to creat a back a file. And how to use it. -- Amey B. Vidvans, Planning Engineer Vidvans_amey(a)rediffmail.com ... 12 Mar 2010 06:08
Inserting Curtains in MS Project 2007
How do I insert curtain in MS Project 2007? ... 12 Mar 2010 21:49
How to force the critical path through a milestone
I have a project with a few long duration non-critical task which define the ultimate duration of the entire project. However, I have a few critical intermediate milestones which are critical. Does anyone know if there is a way to force the critical path through specific milestones without date constraining t... 12 Mar 2010 10:33
Alphabetize Enterprise Templates on MSP 2003
Our List of Enterprise Templates in MSP is by creation date, it seems. I have asked the Project server admin if it can be sorted alphabetically in order to easily find templates out of the 40+ we have on file. I am told that there is no way to do this. Is this correct? Are we stuck having to scroll through ... 12 Mar 2010 08:20
Set MS Project so it opens on last date saved
I have been woking on the same project file (in MS Project 2002) for a few years. When I save the file & open it again it opens in May of 2008 even though I have the Project start date set at 1/1/10 & no tasks start earlier than 1/1/10. How can I set it to open on the date I closed it last, like March 2010? ... 11 Mar 2010 19:08