First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
unable to delegate task to someone in project server 2003
Internet Explorer status bar indicate that an error has occurred. If we click Error on the status bar, we see information that resembles the following information: Char: 5 Error: 'document.frames.idExecASP.document.all.nErr.value' is null or not an object Code: 0 URL: http://cdc-ho-epm/ProjectServer/Tasks/D... 18 Mar 2010 04:51
Resource overallocation
Hi, When I created a project schedule, the resource usage of certain resouces is more than 200%. Is it possible to view the tasks allocated for a particular resource alone in the gant chart areas to identify what tasks result in overallocation? What techniques I can use to remove overallocation other than r... 18 Mar 2010 03:45
formula to work out how many hours over allocated
Hello - I want to create a formula in a custom field that shows me how many hours over-allocated iin the task useage view a task is (if it is over-allocated that is) - can anyone help? thanks (2007) Anita ... 17 Mar 2010 17:26
Office Project Standard 2007
Actually there is an issue. I own a full copy of Project Standard 2003 so bought an upgrade to the 2007 version. I use Windows Vista SP2. I cannot install Project Standard 2007 because it cannot find proof that I have Office installed on my machine. Yet I have a full copy of Office 2007 Standard and use it ev... 17 Mar 2010 14:47
Scheduling Agile software development
Are there any good books/white papers/essays on learning how to schedule in the Agile Unified Process/ Scrum environment? ... 17 Mar 2010 15:58
Failed to process the Analysis Services database XX_Cube
Hi All, I have issue with Project server 2007 (With SP2 & all latest updates) OLAP cube (No customization) . Cube use to build everyday but after we loaded almost 600+ resources (all valid NT users no Form based authentication) in system, Cube took almost 12 hours but finally returned the error : Error summ... 17 Mar 2010 11:23
Workgroup
Hello, I am using Ms project 2003, I want to setup workgroup mail. I have installed the workgroup handler and edited the registry also. I have tried to publish, but its telling there is problem in MS Project spooler. I am using Lotus notes 6.5 Version not MS Outlook. Can anyone please tell me how to configure t... 17 Mar 2010 06:54
leveling to delete days
I would like to use Leveling (or similar) to delete work days from a lower priority task when there is an overallocation. ie. The start Date and End Date are fixed but the Work changes to reolve the conflict. Is this possible? ... 24 Mar 2010 05:30
multiple task entry
I would like to add the same task underneath multiple headings in my project file. For example. I have many many jobs. Each job is split into sub tasks. Is there a way to add a new generic Task 4 to each Job automatically. ie. without maunally copying and pasting each row? Job 1 (heading) Task 1 Tas... 17 Mar 2010 04:41
How to Add Columns to "Blank" MS Project?
Is there a way to add columns to "Blank" project that comes up when I click on File/New? I want to always have Text1, Text2, etc with the names Renamed on every Project file I open. ... 17 Mar 2010 11:23