First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Merging projects
How do i take a excel spreedsheet and put it on the end of a 7 page paper in word, then have the spreed sheet in landscape while the rest of the paper is in portrait? ... 1 Apr 2010 21:22
Reports, Overview, Working Days
This issue is about getting the Working Days Report to "correctly" display the dates and times in the calendars. I have a MSP2007 file which has a custom Calendar, made by copying the Standard Calendar, and then changing the working hours (to 07:00 - 12:00, 12:30 - 19:00) for working days (Monday - Friday) and block... 1 Apr 2010 21:22
Customize Task Details Form
Not sure if this is possible. Can I customize the Task Details Form? I'd like to add some more input fields to it. My company has 23 (way too many) columns they'd like to have all schedules populate. I've added the necessary columns to the Gantt view but I dislike tabbing across and not being able to see al... 1 Apr 2010 16:54
Indicator for tasks extending beyond project completion date
1. Our project has a targetted completion of June 30, 2010. 2. For visual purposes, I created a milestone 'Project complete - target June 30, 2010' which has a deadline of June 30 and a 'Must Finish On' June 30 constraint (knowing that this is an inflexible constraint) so that I can visualize the milestone and... 2 Apr 2010 11:31
Customizing Task Details Entry
I'm not sure this is possible. I have 23 columns that must be entered per company policy for all schedules. I've added the columns to the Gantt view but I'd like to customize the bottom pane when in split window mode to display a customized entry form. I can create a customized entry form but how do I get it... 1 Apr 2010 16:54
A Free Business Directory with Trading Platform. Add your Company
A Free Business Directory with Trading Platform. Add your Company Complete Profile, Add your Product/Service with keywords. Visit http://addhand.com , Register and trade with world for FREE. Regards John Moore ... 1 Apr 2010 15:47
Is it possible to see the critical path of a specific task (non-cr
Hi everyone, Sory for the bad english...i`ll try to be clear!! For example, i have a big project in ms project, and i do some uptades and when i do this normally the project gets a finish date even more late. What i would like to know is, for example, my boss ask me for a task (TASK ID780) in the midle off th... 6 Apr 2010 01:01
Task updates are lost in PS2007
We are using timesheets only and the resource enters their actual hours and remaining hours within thie timesheet. We only alllow resources to provide thier task updates via the timesheet. We are also using the codeplex and do not use the my task page at all. Sometimes the status manager does not get their ta... 1 Apr 2010 15:47
AutoFill Resource Name
Hi, Is it possible to enable autofill for resource field, when I type first few chanracters of the resource name? Thanks! ... 1 Apr 2010 13:33