From: b300wrestler on
How do i take a excel spreedsheet and put it on the end of a 7 page paper in
word, then have the spreed sheet in landscape while the rest of the paper is
in portrait?
From: Rod Gill on
Hi,

This group is for Microsoft Project. Try posting to a Word group. I suspect
your solution involves creating sections in word. Each section can have
portrait or landscape.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz