From: Val on
I'm not sure this is possible. I have 23 columns that must be entered per
company policy for all schedules. I've added the columns to the Gantt view
but I'd like to customize the bottom pane when in split window mode to
display a customized entry form. I can create a customized entry form but
how do I get it to display in the bottom pane of a split view? And how can I
start with the Task Details Entry form and modify it - I'd like to start with
the default form and add some fields.

Thanks in advance,

Relative newbie ;)
From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
Val --

Microsoft Project does not allow you to customize the Task Form view or the
Task Details Form view. The best you can do is to right-click anywhere in
either one of these Form views and select a different set of standard
details (columns) you want to see in the form. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services