From: Val on
Not sure if this is possible.

Can I customize the Task Details Form? I'd like to add some more input
fields to it. My company has 23 (way too many) columns they'd like to have
all schedules populate. I've added the necessary columns to the Gantt view
but I dislike tabbing across and not being able to see all the data at once.
I figured out how to create a customized entry form but I'd like to display
it in the bottom pane of a split view and I can't figure that out. It would
be even better if I could start with the default task entry form and modify
it since I like it's format for predecessors & successors better.

thanks in advance,

Val
From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
Val --

Microsoft Project does not allow you to customize the Task Form view or the
Task Details Form view. The best you can do is to right-click anywhere in
either one of these Form views and select a different set of standard
details (columns) you want to see in the form. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services