First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Menus
Is there any way to create custom menus from within MS Project 2007? ... 15 Apr 2010 10:17
Project Standard 2007 and its SP1 and SP2
Hello, Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh install of Project Std 2007 without the step of installing SP1? Thanks ahead ... 16 Apr 2010 11:43
resource and gantt views
Don't suppose this has changed in the two years since this was last discussed? Not even sure if the discussion revolved around MSP2007 or MSP2003. Regardless, I'm seeing the same restrictions in MSP2007. :( The reason I'd like to see the gantt next to the resource usage table is that we want each individual re... 15 Apr 2010 02:40
Pessimistic Duration field
I see this in the help file. How can I view this field? If I select insert column, I cannot find the Pessimistic Duration field. thanks Pessimistic Duration (task field) The Pessimistic Duration field contains the worst-case possibility for the total span of active working time expected for a task, th... 15 Apr 2010 00:29
Recurring Export?
Is there anyway to set-up a recurring export in Project? I've not heard of anything like this, but I am trying to pull some info into filemaker, and I was hoping to do this via an excel file (which seems to be a good intermediary file format). ... 15 Apr 2010 20:23
Work complete Physical complete actual work
I have encountered the same problem as reported by MahirK. Will appreciate input from a Product Manager at Microsoft Project or a MVP. Presently, when the Actual Work exceeds planned Work, Project marks the task complete and changes Work = Actual Work. In order to leave this task in the incomplete status, my... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
Question about changing user name
I had this school project that said we have to change the user name to our full name. So after I downloaded the trial version of MS Project, I changed my user name. (Tools > Options > General...) Finished my project. But I did commit a big mistake. I don't want to go into details... My question is: Is it possib... 14 Apr 2010 21:11
Problem with copying and pasting tasks and keeping predecessors in
I am doing a consulting project for an organization that has a bit of an unusual request. We are doing a conversion from an old mail system to Microsoft Exchange 2007. We have developed a checklist for the technicians to follow with about 50 detailed tasks (things like, "Open up Exchange Management Console", ... 14 Apr 2010 21:11
Remove Time from Start/Finish Date Columns When Exporting toExcel
Hello Colleen, Sorry, no. Even if you change the display (Tools > Options, View tab) to only show date and not time, the time data will be exported to project. Even though *you* are not dealing with time, MS Project is. The best I can suggest is just to change the cell formats once the data is in Excel.... 14 Apr 2010 17:49
Current Date
I am using Project 2007. I need to set up a filter that shows tasks that should finish within the next 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. How do you access the current date to setup the filters. Thanks for your help. Lefty ... 14 Apr 2010 17:49