From: JulieS on
Hello Colleen,

Sorry, no. Even if you change the display (Tools > Options, View
tab) to only show date and not time, the time data will be
exported to project. Even though *you* are not dealing with
time, MS Project is.

The best I can suggest is just to change the cell formats once
the data is in Excel.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project