From: External Update on
I am using Project 2007. I need to set up a filter that shows tasks that
should finish within the next 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. How do you access
the current date to setup the filters.

Thanks for your help.
Lefty
From: JulieS on
Hi Lefty,

The [Current Date] field is not available in the value choice
options for custom filters. However, you could add a custom date
field (Date10 for example) and set the formula for that field as
[Current date].

Then create the filters using the date field as the value.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

From: External Update on
Julie,

I tried your suggestion and it worked. I really appreciate the quick
response.
Thanks again.
Lefty

From: JulieS on
You're most welcome, Lefty. Glad to have helped and thanks for
the feedback.