From: damien on
Is there anyway to set-up a recurring export in Project? I've not
heard of anything like this, but I am trying to pull some info into
filemaker, and I was hoping to do this via an excel file (which seems
to be a good intermediary file format).
From: JulieS on
Hi Damien,

You can get fairly close by saving an export map and running the
map quickly. Start with File > Save As, and select Excel as the
file type. Follow the wizard, select the fields for export and
then save the map.

If you are using Project 2003, you can also save the file as an
Access database that may also work well with filemaker.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project