First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
outllook
Sorry guys, I have a question about outlook but don't know the name of the newsgroup. Can anyone help? Txs Silene ... 26 Apr 2010 06:58
Readibility
When reading ms project print outs, I find it hard to see which line belongs to which task. Is there a trick to make this easier, for instance repeat the task in the middle of the page or different colors per line? Thanks, Lars ... 25 Apr 2010 18:57
task delete
I just downloaded the trial version of project 2007 and this is going to sound very stupid. How do I delete a task from the Gannt Chart? I highlight a task and hit delete, nothing happens. I right click to cut or copy, and those choices are greyed out on the dialogue box. There is no reference to task delete... 26 Apr 2010 20:38
How do I change the colour to a block of bars?
Rather than change each bar individually is it possible to highlight a number of bars and change their colour in one operation? ... 23 Apr 2010 08:41
i want to send a picture to hotmail.com
i have perfected a photo in microsoft and want to send it to my email...hotmail? also would like to send it to my facebook page ... 23 Apr 2010 03:28
Text Placement on Bars in Gaant Chart
I would like to add text to the top of summary bars, as several strech for several months and it would be more convenient for the viewer to have the title centered rather than offset to the side (right). When I alter the format of the bar text for the summary bars, however, it increases the distance between al... 22 Apr 2010 18:42
2003 vs 2007 Maximum Resource units
If I open a resource-loaded project created in MSP 2003 in MSP 2007 and change the Maximum Units in the Resource Usage view to a non-integer value, the number rounds to the nearest integer on the screen. If I save the file as a 2003 project and open it in 2003, the non-integer values are there. If I save the pr... 22 Apr 2010 14:31
regain schedule buffer
Using Microsoft Project 2003. What can I do to regain schedule buffer? ... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
Moving tasks order
Hi everyone, I´m doing an uptade in a project, but since the tasks sequence is going to change, i would like to be able, to change de order (ID number) so that the gantt chart stays more visibles and less confused, but i still want to preserve the baseline dates. My problem is that i would like to delete a s... 22 Apr 2010 12:26