From: ProjectRita on
Hi everyone,

I´m doing an uptade in a project, but since the tasks sequence is going to
change, i would like to be able, to change de order (ID number) so that the
gantt chart stays more visibles and less confused, but i still want to
preserve the baseline dates. My problem is that i would like to delete a
summary task, and drag all the sub-tasks to a new place, but it seems that
project don´t let me do it...the last sub-task is not moving, and i have
tried to do outdent and indent, without any result. Is it possible to do what
i want?
If i`m being confuse, here is the example:

Summary 1
Summary 2
Task 1
Task 2
Summary 3
Summary 4
Task 3
Task 4
Summary 5
Summary 6
Task 5
Task 6

I want to move Task 1 between Task 3 and 4 - Project let me do that
I want to move Task 2 between Tas 5 and 6 - Project don`s let me do that

If anyone, as an answer, please help me...
Thanks all
From: Jan De Messemaeker on

Hi,

Aren't you running Project Standard 2003? There was this bug in the
pre-Service pack version.
I hope there still is a Service pack downloadable for 2003..

Greetings,
--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional

From: ProjectRita on
SOLVED
Needed an UPDATE!!
IT´s working