From: 542779 on
Rather than change each bar individually is it possible to highlight a number
of bars and change their colour in one operation?
From: Rob Schneider on
By "bar" I assume you mean the Gantt Chart bars?

Select all the rows, individually or in block(s), then Menu: Format/Bar.
You select rows by clicking in the ID columns (by default it's the
extreme left column in the Gantt Chart view).

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
As another option, you could control Gantt Bar formatting using Flag fields.
Just doubleclick on the Gantt Chart to get to Bar Styles, then add criteria
to the appropriate bars in the following syntax:

Flag1
Not Flag1

See here for more details: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm/archive/2009/07/11/formatting-the-gantt-chart-in-ms-project-2007.aspx

- Andrew Lavinsky