From: molars on
i have perfected a photo in microsoft and want to send it to my
email...hotmail?
also would like to send it to my facebook page
From: Rob Schneider on
You've posted in a newsgroup dedicated to the product Microsoft Project.
Project cannot send photos via email nor does it interact with Facebook.

That being said, to learn how to use Hotmail, read Hotmail's Help files.
It will explain how to upload the photo. Likewise, read how to use
Facebook by reading their Help files.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com