First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
wrap text
hi gurus under the following I need help. I am trying to type the following set under task name in just one field but the shift->enter does not work , so I need help the first line here and then: A. the bullet here B. the bullet here C. the bullet here can I get soem help making this happen -- ... 12 May 2010 23:40
Reporting
I have a master project with approximately 30 subprojects. Each project has a project manager. I want to be able to run a report that shows the project managers and the activities that fall under that project manager within a certain timeframe. Ultimately, I'd also like to be able to have a graph or chart th... 12 May 2010 17:00
Gantt Bars disappear when constraint applied
I'm looking at a project 2007 file that has constraints applied to many of the tasks. The gantt bars do not show. If I remove the constraint the gantt bars appear. Any ideas on what's happening? ... 12 May 2010 17:00
OutlineGrandParent.duration
Option Explicit Sub CopyPhaseDurationToDuration1() Dim Tsk As Task Dim Duration1 As Integer For Each Tsk In ActiveProject.Tasks If Not Tsk Is Nothing Then 'Test for blank rows If Tsk.Summary Then Tsk.Duration1 = Tsk.Duration Else Tsk.Duration1 = Ts... 12 May 2010 18:07
Prj 2007: Trouble with date calculation for a lead-time
I need to have a separate line item in my plan for the lead-times on several purchases. Example: order is placed on 6/30/2010, lead time to delivery is 60 calendar days, delivery would be on 8/28/2010. To do this I created a lead-time calendar that makes every day a work day by setting all days to 8:00 AM - 5... 12 May 2010 18:07
Project 2010
Does the new task inspector tool work across MS Project Enterprise (all projects on the enterprise server) or is it limited to the schedule you are currently working in? ... 24 May 2010 20:11
Error - Duplicate/Multiple Resource Entries Against Tasks
Roland Thanks for the suggestion - alas, I tried saving as 2007 and it made no difference. Any further suggestions out there please? Kind regards Peter "Roland" wrote: Hi Peter, I have not seen the behavior you've mentioned. I might suggest you save the schedule as a Project 2007 sched... 12 May 2010 09:09
How to change Actual Cost for a Fixed Cost task?
Hello, Project Professional 2007 + SP2 I have some tasks with Fixed Cost. But for some of them we got some more cost. In the Task Usage view, on the Actual Cost row, I enter $1200 instead of $1000 for a specific week. The cost of the task for that week jumps to $2200. How to enter discrepancies of Actual Co... 13 May 2010 02:54
Como Imprimir várias vistas no mesmo documento do MS Project
Como Imprimir várias vistas no mesmo documento do MS Project?? Queria associar o caminho critico, os marcos, e o Grafico de Gantt. ... 12 May 2010 08:03
Stop light formula issue
I am knew to using formulas in MS Project and am using the following formula for a stop light field, where 4 = red (behind schedule), 3 = amber (coming due), 2 = green (complete), and 1 = white (on schedule). The amber field is not calculating correctly. I have tasks that are on schedule and are scheduled to ... 11 May 2010 19:03