From: guaro on

hi gurus

under the following I need help.

I am trying to type the following set under task name in just one field
but the shift->enter does not work , so I need help

the first line here and then:
A. the bullet here
B. the bullet here
C. the bullet here

can I get soem help making this happen

--
guaro
guaro's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/219556.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Jack Dahlgren MVP on
As far as I know this is just not possible in Project. Sorry.
Wrap text simply wraps at a fixed width, it does not recognize any carriage
returns.

-Jack

From: John on
In article <guaro.4av9lc(a)DoNotSpam.com>,
guaro <guaro.4av9lc(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote:

> hi gurus
>
> under the following I need help.
>
> I am trying to type the following set under task name in just one field
> but the shift->enter does not work , so I need help
>
> the first line here and then:
> A. the bullet here
> B. the bullet here
> C. the bullet here
>

> can I get soem help making this happen

guaro,
What you really want to use if the Notes field. With the Notes field you
can show bullet indentures but unfortunately you will only be able to
see that format if you go to Project/Task Information/Notes tab.

I can't think of any case where a task name would have bullets. The Task
Name field will either contain a noun based summary description (i.e.
summary line) or an action verb based task description (i.e. performance
task). If you have multiple actions associated with a task, (i.e.
bullets), then you really have multiple tasks and each one needs its own
task line.

John
Project MVP

Pages: 1