From: Redrover on
I'm looking at a project 2007 file that has constraints applied to many of
the tasks. The gantt bars do not show. If I remove the constraint the gantt
bars appear. Any ideas on what's happening?
From: John on
In article <D58974E8-84BB-4D18-9507-7CDEE5C80778(a)microsoft.com>,
Redrover <Redrover(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I'm looking at a project 2007 file that has constraints applied to many of
> the tasks. The gantt bars do not show. If I remove the constraint the gantt
> bars appear. Any ideas on what's happening?

Redrover,
My first guess is that the constraint is pushing the task out of the
view range (i.e. earlier or later than currently shows on the Gantt
Chart display). Try selecting on of the "invisible" tasks and then use
the Go To Task icon on the toolbar.

Hope this helps.

John
Project MVP