First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Task Duration Changes on SAVE & OPEN in XML format
Hi, We have discovered a strange problem in MSProject after installing SP2 The task duration changes when MPP file is saved as XML and XML file is reopened. This is causing a havoc. There is nothing specific about the file. File with even one task shows the problem. Any help possible. Can I upload the ... 4 May 2010 05:44
Repeating Project Tasks
I am relatively new to project and perhaps starting out with a complicated scenario. I am getting ready to start fixing up a 50 unit apartment complex with the residents still living there. Due to this, my scheduling has to go down to the hour of each of 2 or 3 days that we move the residents out. I want to know th... 6 May 2010 08:34
I want the start time to move, based on duration and predecess
Hi, Julie. I've done that, but the start date won't move. I also made all tasks be Fixed Duration. All predecesors also have Finish to Start. The start dates just won't budge! "JulieS" wrote: Hello MelissaKae, When you copy and paste data into the Start and Finish fields you create constraint... 4 May 2010 06:49
I want the start time to move, based on duration and predecessor
This is so frustrating and happens every time I copy and paste from Excel into Project and everything has the same start and end dates. I then put in my links and durations. I would like the start dates to change based on the predecessor and the duration. For example, task 2 is a predecessor for task 3. Task 2 ... 3 May 2010 19:51
Customizing a master project report
I have a simple report that I want to run in a master project for all sub projects, but can't figure out how. I have a master project that currently has 7 sub-projects (and will have more in the future). All subproject tasks are exactly identical. I would like to have have a report with the subproject tasks down th... 7 May 2010 21:10
Change the default date format
Dear All, Refer the question below. "The date format in the Gantt Chart is month/day", What is it mean ? I am in the "Gantt Chart view. RHS of the pane, I don't see any date. LHS of the pane, in the "Entry table" I do see start_date and end_date, but I don't think the question means that. Could you help und... 3 May 2010 16:30
Text box in the Bar chart
I have inserted text box in the Bar chart. not able to format the text inside the text box... any guidance please.......its bit urgent ... 4 May 2010 09:00
duration to express in weeks
In my project. changing the duration to weeks, only summary tasks duration changing to weeks. but tasks duration not changing to weeks yyyy??? ... 3 May 2010 08:45
Physical Percent (%) Complete (task field)
Dear All, "Physical Percent (%) Complete (task field)" Looks like data in this field manually populated , Am I correct ? Thanks KS ... 1 May 2010 17:38
ID field not showing
Hi, I am using Project 2007 and my ID field is not showing in the Gantt Chart. I am trying to see the recurring task symbol next to the task but can't seem to get the ID column to come into view. Any ideas? Thanks ... 1 May 2010 09:49