From: ks2008 on
Dear All,
Refer the question below.
"The date format in the Gantt Chart is month/day", What is it mean ?

I am in the "Gantt Chart view. RHS of the pane, I don't see any date.
LHS of the pane, in the "Entry table" I do see start_date and end_date, but
I don't think the question means that.
Could you help understand the question. Am I missing anything ?

Question: The date format in the Gantt Chart is month/day, but the tasks in
this project are extremely time sensitive. You want to change the default
date format to show the month/ day/year, followed by the current time. Where
do you make this change?
A)File, Layout
B)In the Options dialog box, in the View tab
C)Format, Bar Styles
D)Format, Gridlines
Correct Answer: B

Note:
This question is from
Chapter 4 - Team Collaboration and Multiple Projects
MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office
Project 2007 (Exam 70-632)
From: JulieS on
Hi KS,

I would say another poorly worded question. :-)

From the description of the choices, my guess is they are
referring to the table (left side) of the Gantt Chart View -- not
the actual Gantt chart graphic itself. If they gave the choice
of Format> Timescale, I'd say they wanted to change the date
format at the top of the Gantt chart graphic.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project