From: MelissaKae on
Hi, Julie.

I've done that, but the start date won't move. I also made all tasks be
Fixed Duration. All predecesors also have Finish to Start. The start dates
just won't budge!

From: JulieS on
Hi MelissaKae,

Hmm, let's check a couple of more things:
1) Calculation mode is set to automatic. See Tools > Options,
Calculation tab.
2) There are no actual start dates. Apply the Tracking table and
make sure there are no values in the Actual Start field other
than NA.

If you'd like, go ahead and email me the file. I'll take a look.
Email to prjng [at] maine [dot] rr [dot] com