From: ks2008 on
Dear All,
"Physical Percent (%) Complete (task field)"
Looks like data in this field manually populated , Am I correct ?
Thanks
KS

From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
ks2008 --

Yes, you are correct. The PM must manually enter the Physical % Complete
value on a task by task basis. Beyond this, the Physical % Complete value
DOES NOT roll up to summary tasks and to the Project Summary Task, nor can
you enter progress on summary tasks and the Project Summary Task. Hope this
helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

From: RobV on
The distribution of Earned Value using P%C is also incorrect. Jim Aksel has
a white paper on the problem. Search this user group for a recent thread
that addresses the problem.