First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
EDITCOPYPICTURE resolution issue
All I am using the code below to extract a gif so I can paste an image to a project status report following the application of a filter. My problem is that the resolution of the output is 96DPI and when I blow it up and represent it, the image is blurred. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do do increase t... 19 Apr 2010 19:52
PWA Queue Monitoring
Does anyone know of a way to monitor the timely completion of jobs in the PWA queue? We have a Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 deployment, and we frequently run into situations where the queue stops processing jobs. Occasionally we must restart the windows NT server, and more recently we had to kill a cu... 19 Apr 2010 18:50
Specifying a work distributed across a number of days
I need help on how to schedule the following in MS Project 2003, prof edition. Thanks in advance for your help I have 3 tasks to schedule. Task 1 - Total work 2 days - Work will be done 0.5 days each day (AM sessions) and will end after 4th day by lunch Task 2 - Total work 1.5 days - Work will be done 0.5 d... 19 Apr 2010 14:41
Red, Yellow, Green Status
I'm using MS Project 2007 Standard. I'm a novice user. Having just pulled together my first project plan, my manager would like to see status based on red, yellow, green. He also says he's had project status where there are buttons on the menu bar indicating red,yellow or green that the person reviewing stat... 18 Apr 2010 23:03
Forcing Earned Values
I'm using MS Project to do research on Earned Value and need to have specific EVs in specific time periods for each task in the test schedule. The schedule needs to be dynamic, i.e., no constraints on tasks. I've been able to get the Planned Values (BCWS) set up, but I'm having trouble getting MSP to assign t... 22 Apr 2010 16:37
corrupt file
I made changes to an 07 project file. I saved it in 03. When I went to X out it asked to save it again. I saved again. Then when I went to X out it asked me again. I just got out w/o saving. I had saved the file fairly recently. Now when I am trying to open the file it says corrupt content and wont' open... 19 Apr 2010 11:34
Monte Carlo Analysis
Hi all, Ok, I've searched Google and could not find information on the famous IMHO Monte Carlo simulation thing for MS Project. Quick confirmation question: if I simply write the 3 point estimating in MS-Excel, I would be able to derive at a simulation of my own right (a manual one)....Thanks for your comme... 16 Apr 2010 23:59
Save as Excel from Master Project
I am trying to export from a master project with about 8 sub- projects. When I try and export from the master to excel, it does not include certain text fields. Why? Any work arounds? I need the text field (name) to use the excel sheet. ... 15 Apr 2010 21:30
How to Complete a task early and record Actual Work
Adam's workaround: At the moment I am thinking that if a task is completed in less than the planned time, then I need to change the "Work" value to equal the final "Actual Work" value. is equivalent to Jan's solution: Enter Actual Work and set Remaining Work to 0. Both end up changing Work = Actual Work. I... 15 Apr 2010 21:30
cannot open mpp file
Microsoft project error message: 'the operation cannot be completed because the source file contains invalid project data or the total number of rows would exceed 1,048,000...' The project is 100 tasks in total. total number of rows cannot be 1 million. the file size is 204 kb invalid project data is unlike... 15 Apr 2010 21:30