From: Josh on
Does anyone know of a way to monitor the timely completion of jobs in the PWA
queue? We have a Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 deployment, and we
frequently run into situations where the queue stops processing jobs.
Occasionally we must restart the windows NT server, and more recently we had
to kill a cube-build in order to get our queue started again.

We need to know when the queue is stuck, before the user community complains.

Any ideas?
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
You may have better luck posting this in the Project Server newsgroup. This
newsgroup is for Project desktop.