First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
#ERROR in Custom Field
I wrote a simple equation Additional Costs = ([Cost]) * 0.08 It was accepted into the equation but in the column it show "#ERROR" Does anyone have any suggestions or know what I did wrong? ... 11 May 2010 19:03
Constraint removes gantt bar
I'm looking at a project someone else created and trying to figure out why the gantt bars disappear from view when I set a 'start no earlier than' constraint. I've checked for hidden bars, looked at the formatting options, etc. Any suggestions on what to look at next. ... 12 May 2010 17:00
customise timeline - add in day 0 (e.g. day -2,-1,0,1,2,3 etc)
Hi there, I need to set up a customised timeline with a "day 0" - it's to do a month end timetable for an accounting function. Day 0 would be the last day of the month and is the reference point day -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3 4 etc Do you know how I can set this up? At the moment it goes from day 1 to day -1 ... 11 May 2010 21:15
Formulas - Test if Cell is Populated
I want to do an Iif statement but test if a cell is populate at all. Anyone know how to do this? so Iif([Text1]="Anything", YES, NO) What do I put for ANYTHING ... 11 May 2010 15:41
Why is a scheduled 10 hour day overlap into the next day?
I have started a new project and have imported my WBS from excell, set my project start date, set my calender to a 10 hrs day seven days / week, outlined my phases, and am ready to schedule. The problem is that my 10 hour day is overlapping into the next day. I have had this problem in the past and cannot figur... 11 May 2010 11:11
Fill colours
How do you set up fill colours to either rows or columns in Project ... 11 May 2010 04:37
Shutting down microsoft.public.project
I asked this question and got this answer. The part about the 90 days doesn't seem to be correct to me. I have Outlook Express downloading the most recent 1000 headers and the earliest of them is 17/08/2009, and the Outlook Express folder shows more than 110,000 un-read. Hi Trevor, Thank you for taking the time t... 13 May 2010 13:50
Reinstallation of MS Project 2007 from img file
I have a bit of a dilemma. I had to reinstall MS Project 2007 on my desktop from a saved .img file. I have no idea where the original disk or box is anymore. The original installation was back in late 2008. I have the product ID code but nothing else. Is there any way to recover the key code? ... 10 May 2010 21:02
Formula Syntax
I know how to test if a field is EQUAL to something, how do I test to see if a field contains something? So if I have 3 tasks with Descriptions "HAT" and "TOP HAT" and "HAT GREEN" How do make an Iif statement true by searching for anything with HAT in it? ... 10 May 2010 19:56
Columns with Drop Down Menu Customized
Is there a column that can have a drop down menu that you customize, preferably one that is linked between Resource View and Gantt View? Similar to the Resource Name Drop Down? I want to give each Resource a Type Attribute aside from the Resource Group Column. ... 10 May 2010 18:48