From: gbernier on
I have a bit of a dilemma. I had to reinstall MS Project 2007 on my desktop
from a saved .img file. I have no idea where the original disk or box is
anymore. The original installation was back in late 2008. I have the product
ID code but nothing else.

Is there any way to recover the key code?
From: JulieS on
I suggest contacting your reseller to see if they can assist.
You can try calling the Activation center. See:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811224

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project