From: Redrover on
I'm looking at a project someone else created and trying to figure out why
the gantt bars disappear from view when I set a 'start no earlier than'
constraint. I've checked for hidden bars, looked at the formatting options,
etc. Any suggestions on what to look at next.
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Any flag fields configured with a formula depending on the constraint type?
Any filters applied? Unidentified macros lurking in the background?

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
One more obvious though, are you sure you're not setting a SNET constraint
from last year that is pushing the bars off the currently visible date range
in the Gantt Chart?

From: Jim Spiller on
Click the Go To Selected Task button (the one with the finger) to see if it
comes into view that way.

From: Redrover on
THe GoToSelected task button doesn't display any bars. I've checked for
macros and haven't found any that apply to this issue. I've checked flag
fields and haven't found any that apply but will check again.

Thanks for the suggestions.