From: robbo on
Hi there,

I need to set up a customised timeline with a "day 0" - it's to do a month
end timetable for an accounting function.

Day 0 would be the last day of the month and is the reference point
day -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3 4 etc

Do you know how I can set this up? At the moment it goes from day 1 to day
-1 and I need a day 0 in between.

Thanks

Thanks,
From: JulieS on
Hi robbo,

Are you trying to customize the Gantt chart timeline? If so, I'm
sorry, the answer is no.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project