Prev: task delete
Next: outllook
From: Lars Brownies on
When reading ms project print outs, I find it hard to see which line belongs
to which task. Is there a trick to make this easier, for instance repeat the
task in the middle of the page or different colors per line?

Thanks,

Lars

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Right click on the Gantt Chart, and choose Gridleines. Most folks I work
with add a line to the Gantt Rows at an interval of 3 (as adding a line for
each task makes it quite tedious to read).

Optionally, you could add the Task Name or other key data to the Gantt Chart.
Right click on the Gantt Chart, choose Bar Styles, and click on the Text
tab. As you click around the different bar types, you'll see that you can
add text fields as necessary.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: Lars Brownies on
Thanks! Will check it out tomorrow.

Lars

"Andrew Lavinsky" <(Catapult Systems)> schreef in bericht
> Right click on the Gantt Chart, and choose Gridleines. Most folks I work
> with add a line to the Gantt Rows at an interval of 3 (as adding a line
> for each task makes it quite tedious to read).
>
> Optionally, you could add the Task Name or other key data to the Gantt
> Chart. Right click on the Gantt Chart, choose Bar Styles, and click on the
> Text tab. As you click around the different bar types, you'll see that
> you can add text fields as necessary.
>
> - Andrew Lavinsky
> Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm
>
>> When reading ms project print outs, I find it hard to see which line
>> belongs to which task. Is there a trick to make this easier, for
>> instance repeat the task in the middle of the page or different colors
>> per line?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Lars

Pages: 1