First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
MPP File
I work with project from my office and home. I run project std 2007 at both. When I try to email a file to my work I cant open it. I tried to email it to myself and experience the same problem. When I have finished my project and save it, it is always saved in Adobe reader format. Any help would be appreciate... 9 Feb 2010 01:51
Cost Rate Table Macro request…
I have created six cost fields in the resource table for each resource. Can someone suggest/create a macro that would perform the following? Insert cost1 in cost rate table A with an effectively date of 1/1/2010 Insert cost2 in cost rate table A with an effectively date of 1/1/2011 Insert cost3 in cost rate tab... 6 Feb 2010 16:20
how do i close out a task in EPM
i am trying to close out certain tasks in a project plan, so that they are unavailable to log time to in the future. the project plan is not connected to a team project, so I can not do this through TFS. any suggestions? ... 5 Feb 2010 15:06
Visual Report Project 2007
How do I create a new report. When I choose New Template and choose the options in the New Temaplte Dialog box, I hit Ok. It immediately generates the view and I can't figure out how to save the template. ... 5 Feb 2010 15:06
Decreasing Row Height MS Project 2003
Hi, This is very very lame, but I think I have done something to "block" row heights in MS Project. I want to decrease them, but I simply can't! I can increase them though... Please help!! Thanks ... 5 Feb 2010 13:58
Scheduling does not complete
I'm using Project 2007 with CA Clarity. I opened the project in Microsoft Project and scheduled the project. The tasks where dates changed were highlighted as expected. However, the dates and work effort for one task along with the activities and phases it is part of continue to change each time I hit F9. T... 5 Feb 2010 15:06
Microsoft word
I am printing table tent and I am trying to flip the text so when I fold it the text reads both ways someone please refresh my memory and tell me how thta done thanks a million ... 5 Feb 2010 10:33
Save Custom Table/Report?
Hello, I have a project file that I open as Read Only from a Sharepoint directory. I have a custom table and report that I need to regenerate every time I open the file. Is this because I have it opened as Read Only? Is there a way for me to save a custom table and/or report locally, so that I can apply it ... 5 Feb 2010 10:33
How do I reflect the true finish date for a task?
Let's say I have a 40 hour task for a single resource that is supposed to start on February 8. The resource is allocated 8 hours per day. As expected, Project schedules the task to be completed 5 days later on February 12. Let's say it's end of day Wednesday, February 10. My resource has made only 8 hours o... 4 Feb 2010 23:37
Predecessors
Hi I wonder if you can help Is there a fast way to enter a bunch of predecessors when a) predecessors are scattered all over the plan and when b) predecessors are sequential tasks under a summary task Many thanks J ... 4 Feb 2010 23:37