First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Import Assignments Using Excel
I've exported the assignments from an existing schedule to Excel, this gives me the proper structure; I've updated the hours leaving everything else unchanged, and tried unsuccessfully to import the data back into MS Project using WBS as the Merge Key. It doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Thank you. Th... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Task Default Duration
The project plan uses fixed work tasks with the resource unit entered as the second factor. With that in mind, I wouldn't want to manually enter a duration to make the ? go away. [Project 2007] "Steve House" wrote: Adding a bit to Mike's comment, the question mark has no real affect on anythign going o... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
MS Project 2003 Clarity Integration
I have been using MS project 2003 with Clarity integration for a couple of years now and would like to know if there are any other users out there or groups specific to this integration. I have a good number of issues and the support from both companies (CA and Microsoft) is terrible! ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Redistribution Resources problem
Hello all, I have a problem with redistribution, i need to do that the redistribution fill 8 hours day by day. But MSproject never do this. For example, If Bob had work (Task1) ... BOB Day1 Day2 Day3 Day4 Task1 2 2 3 5 An... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Remove time value when displaying Finish value
I have a custom field with the following formula "Finish & Text4" in a column called Text5. I then modify bar styles to display Text5 on the Gnatt chart. Question -- the Finish value shows as 1/15/2010 8:00:00 AM. How do I modify my formula to only show 1/15/10 and not the time. Additonally, how do I modify the ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Project Printing Issues
We are printing files with Height 60" x Width 165". The document must fit on 1 page and the percent changes for each document. The plotter we are using is a Canon IPF9000 using the Canon IPF9000 drivers. The issue is we are getting data lost when printing. Example not printing weekends, shading not working and so... 27 Jan 2010 14:56
Limitation on number of predecessors?
Can anyone tell me if there is a limitation on the number of tasks that can be assigned as predecessors to a single task (single task with multiple predecessors)? I am trying to import from MS-Access. I am finding that the predecessors are being truncated (looks like 255 characters limit). I tried cutting... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Macros Disabled
Dear sir , I have written macros for a sheet.But when I step into it, it show a message macros in this project are disabled, Please refer online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable it. I have already set the security to medium. Besides we dont have any Macro enabled s... 27 Jan 2010 10:23
I can't open internet it says error reporting, what must I do?
I cannot open my internet, its always says erro and then it says do you want to send an error or dont send and I always click send an error but nothing is happening its doing the same thing. ... 27 Jan 2010 07:03
Forms Authentication
We are developing and ASP .net application that uses the Project Server Interface (PSI) webservices. First of all, it uses a Windows authentication with the LoginWindows webservice. But if we use the LoginForms webservice (with a Login page) it doesn´t work and display the next error message: “An error has occu... 27 Jan 2010 04:52