First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
changing settings to non-standard work week
Hello, I need to change the working week to start on Sunday, and end on Thursday, so that Friday and Saturday are days off. When I change this in "Change Working Time", this has no effect on the calendar itself. I see Saturdays/Sundays as days off. Is there any way to change also the visual settings of the cal... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Scheduling Recurring Meetings
Hello All- I'm sure this is a very basic question, but I'm looking for thoughts/suggestions/experience. When scheduling the availability of project participants, I always schedule below 100% to account for the fact that resources are rarely devoted to a project full time (and even when they are, they have s... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Applying filters simultaneously
Dear sir , I have created one filter for Late tasks and each one for Electrical, PHE and other activities. Now I want to apply both of them simultaneously. Like late acivities of PHE . I can do it by manually selecting both the different columns and applying respective filters. But I can I do it just by ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
grouping question...
I want to be able to find total labor hours per resource type, grouped by a custom charge#(text1 field) that I assign manually to each task created (see example shown below)… I realize that I can find the grouped resources hours by using “Resource Usage” but note that I can not group them by the charge#(text1 ... 3 Feb 2010 19:42
Project to print for all
Hey Everyone, We are a small construction company and we would like to send out our schedules made in MS Project to people like subcontractors, customers and others to view. We don't have Adobe Standard installed so I can't save it as a pdf: Is there an alternate that all can view the schedule that we made so ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Task Dependencies causing Contraints? (
I currently have a project plan, due to company policies, where all tasks are set to begin as soon as possible and have a predecessor w/no contraints. My problem is some of my tasks still have contraints (Start no Earlier) now matter how many times I reset these defaults. When I reopen the plan the contraints are... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Prj Server Standalone Migration
We have a project server 2007 install with sql express, we are putting in a sql 2008 server to house the project server database and a number of other db's. My question is: What is the easiest way to do this migration? - Build a new server with the db on the sql server than try to import the data? TIA,... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Can I change the sort criteria in resources?
Forgive my ignorance, I'm a newbie at MSP. In the resource section, I have added/renamed some text columns with pertinent info regarding my resources. I would like to sort by one of the columns I created but it's not one of the options. Is there anyway I can add this text column as one of my sort criteria? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Project 2007 Pro-Cannot add a Deliverable
When trying to add a Deliverable (whether linked to a task or not) in Project 2007 Pro, I get the following message: "The Project Server has denied access to the requested data. Please contact your server administrator." I have full admin right (from project server perspective), the project has a published worksp... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Installation on server with SharePoint already installed
Hello all, I installed Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Trial on my server that already have WSS 3.0 installed. The installation was successful but I can't find anywhere to access the "Office Project Web Access" site that is supposed to be provisioned. When we installed this on a server without WSS alr... 2 Feb 2010 17:34