First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Errors in the 70-632 Managing Projects with MS Project 2007 Book
Hi, I know that nobody here can fix this but it irritated me so much I felt a need to vent and this seemed the best place. I've been looking through this is preparation for the exam but how can a book that is supposed to prepare you for an exam be so blatantly wrong in some areas? Are we supposed to put in w... 3 Feb 2010 14:02
How do I print a particular part of a gantt view?
I'm new to Project and am using it more as a general scheduling tool. I'd like to be able to print the Gantt Chart view at various intervals while including the first two columns. For instance it currently wants to print beginning around January but I'd like to only print from February. I am trying to only h... 2 Feb 2010 23:39
Recurring Task Problem
I've set up a recurring Task in Project to reflect our daily sync meeting, 1 hour a day for 4 months. The pertinent details are below: Duration: 1hr Recurrence Pattern: Daily, Every 1 workday Range of Recurrence: Start: Thu 1/7/10, End by: Fri 5/7/10 Calendar: Standard, Scheduling ignores resource calendars ... 2 Feb 2010 22:27
MS Project 2003 Clarity Integration Field Mapping
I am using MS project 2003 with full Clarity integration and noticed that there is a neat field available when you use the Workbench scheduling tool - Pending Time Entry. Does anyone know how I can get the field/column mappings between MS Project 2003 and Workbench when integrating with Clarity? ex. in Workb... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Equipment
I am using Project 2007 and have a program where the product moves through different stations on its path final completion that I would like to track (electrical, mechanical, coating, etc.). At each station there are various staff members that will be used to complete that section of work. However each time I... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
print out problem "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall"
I can't force print out to "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall" I still have 6 pages Size: 3 rows by 2 columns. Is anyone can help? Tom ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Instability in Project 2010 beta!
Is anyone experiencing terrible instabilitty in Project 2010 beta? I'm finding that it's crashing about a dozen times a day. Usually when I either save (grr) or when I select s value from a lookup on a custom field. Right now, it's still like a cute puppy that I can forgive for peeing on the carpet so I'm going... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
need something like Excel's SaveCopyAs method
I'm familiar with Excel 2003 VBA, and I'm starting to apply some of my logic to Project 2003. In Excel, I use SaveCopyAs in the Workbook Open event to create a backup copy once per day with the date included in the filename. This allows a backup trail if needed, and the logic purges after so many backup files. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Cashflow Summary Task
How can you get sub totals for summary task in your cashflow reports? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
how to display work by resource for a summary task
What's the easiest way to get the total hours, broken down by resource for a particular summary task? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34