First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
fasttrack schedule response
jwamplerusa- contact the developers of fasttrack schedule, aecsoftware. they provide free technical support. they should be able to convert the file for you. here is their tech support number(US): 1.703.450.2318 email info: support(a)aecsoftware.com jwamplerusa wrote: How do I import a Fasttrack Schedule Pl... 10 Dec 2009 11:13
How do I name my project plan?
I want my project plan to have a title or project name associated with it. How do you name your project plan? ... 10 Dec 2009 12:19
Permission issue
Dear Colleagues, I need a little assistance regarding a permission related issue. We have a Project Server 2007 and my colleague experienced that there is document library, where the permission entries are disappearing time to time. He grants rights for two AD users, and after one or two days the users are com... 10 Dec 2009 06:50
How to reflect resource on vacation
Hi, I use MS Project 2007. I wish to know the best way to represent when a resource will be on vacation for a particular day(s) in my schedule. Can anyone throw some light on this please? If you give an example that would be great. Thank you in advance. -- Thanks and Regards, Aravind G ... 11 Dec 2009 00:31
Create IT diagrams in MS Visio and simplify processes
With Office Visio 2007, you can also visualize security issues on network IT diagrams. In addition, the Visio Toolbox Web site delivers more Visio tools, best practices, and reference materials to maximize your investment and simplify processes. elixer wrote: need a product key after downloading Can't find... 10 Dec 2009 02:32
Earned Value Report in Project 2007
I'm using MS Project 2007, have input all my tasks, costs, set baseline so all my numbers are populating great. I'm using the visual report to generate the earned value over time report (the pivot table and chart). Unfortunately while I am really good at most things Excel, pivot tables is not one of them. Proj... 10 Dec 2009 11:13
printing issue
I set the print to fit to 1 pages wide by 3 pages tall and I get four pages - the last task being printed all by itself on page 4; works fine when set for 1 page wide by two pages or four pages. Searched for page breaks - none found. Any suggestions? ... 10 Dec 2009 13:27
Resource Pool Baseline
I did not baseline my resource pool 3 weeks ago when work assignments were published and now I need to create a work "variance" report by resource. I need help creating a baseline based on work planned using project files I have from November 13th. I did baseline the project files...just NOT the resource pool... 9 Dec 2009 16:41
Copied tasks show as collapsed
I have two projects, one of which i copied some tasks from and copied into the other. Once i save the project and reopen it the copied tasks don't display and the id number shows a gap (60, 61, 62, 70, 71, 71). I have to collapse the entire project and then expand it to see the tasks. Any idea what would cau... 9 Dec 2009 16:41
How do I import a Fasttrack Schedule Plus file into Project?
I have a project file produced in an older version of FastTrack Schedule 6.0 for the Mac which I need to import into Microsoft Project 2007. So far my efforts have been futile, and extremely labor intensive. Does anyone in the community have a solution based on experience? So far the import wizard in Project... 10 Dec 2009 12:19