First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
forum posts
When I try to post, after composing a nice messge, hit the post button, I get an error messgae "Service Temporarily Unavailable, try again later." Are my posts too long? ... 13 Nov 2009 07:43
Expland or Collapse all Tasks
How do you simply Expand All or Collapse All Tasks? ... 13 Nov 2009 13:19
Have to restart World Wide Web Publishing Service
My pwa goes down every 5 minutes and if I go to the services and restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service the pwa begins to work again for another 5 minutes. I look in the event log and I have an Event ID 2269 Source: W3SVC-WP The worker process failed to initialize the http.sys communication on the w3sv... 12 Nov 2009 18:33
how do i integrate weather delays into microsoft project?
i need to incorporate multiple changes in plans and other delays that have affeceted the project and am not sure as how to do this so that it extends the completion dates for the items it affects. ... 16 Nov 2009 13:33
Event ID 7882
Hello, I get the following error for my Project Server Service, both Queue and Event Service. We are configured to run everything on one server using a non default database instance and Sharpoint and Project Server at SP2. We get the following event: Log Name: Application Source: Office ShareP... 12 Nov 2009 16:16
Saving alternate views
If I have a regular gantt table view with multiple levels of indents, is there any way to save a customized view of select levels being shown? In other words, I might want only some level 2 tasks under certain summary activiteis, and then mabye leve 2 & 3 under others. Basically, what I'm looking for is somet... 12 Nov 2009 16:16
Can I create a timeline of 'key dates' in Project?
Hi, I have recently started using Project 2007 and find I am somewhat bending it to my needs... I work in a large theatre, and have been asked to use Project to show the allocation of working hours for people in our production workshops (Construction, Paint, Props etc). It would be really useful if, alongside ... 15 Nov 2009 11:11
Split tasks in MS Project
Hi, Hope somebody can help me out (and I can explain what I want clearly): We have a situation here where we have to do all test on 2 new equal lines in our company. Line one has priority in starting up, but we have 2 teams and we want team 1 who is cheking task 1 op CP1 to also do tast 1 on CP2. I'll try to ... 16 Nov 2009 09:03
How to allocate workers in Microsoft Project
I was given this question: Suppose only six workers are available at any one time for the duration of the project. Given the same start date and 6-day work week from Question Set 1, above, allocate workers to finish the project as quickly as possible. Make sure no more than six workers are being used at once! ... 12 Nov 2009 01:50
How can I save Microsoft Project 2003 files to PDF format?
I need to save my Project 2003 files in PDF format so others who do not have Project on their machines can still open and view my schedules. Anyone know how I can do this? I've seen an add-on for 2007, but can't find one for 2003. ... 12 Nov 2009 00:44