First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Getting 'unknown error' when trying to update tasks in PWA
After clicking accepting updates on the Update tab in PWA and then clicking on 'Update' button, PWA displays a pop-up window - PWA - Web Page Dialog that says some approved task changes cannot be updated in Project files. The view details for more information says 'Projectxxx (project name): Unknown error.' T... 8 Mar 2007 07:26
Converting From Calender mode
I have set up project in the GANTT Chart format. When I convert it to the calender format not all of my tasks are showing up on the calender. Is there some way to make them all show up in the calender mode? ... 7 Mar 2007 13:06
Connect to Project Server
Hi mates, i'm trying to connect to a project server that i have (in project 2003) through project 2007 and i can't connected. It gives me an error: " Client: an unanticipated error occurred during the processing of this request (ID=0x800a13bd). " Does any one knows where's the problem ? thanks, JP ... 7 Mar 2007 11:31
PWA Error: error updating to project
I have a user connecting to project web access to accept or reject task updates from his recources. After he accepts or rejects all task updates submitted by his resources he hits the update button to open project and apply the changes to the project plan. Once the user hits update on the PWA page he gets the... 27 Feb 2007 15:25
ComboBox - VBA
I'm fairly new to VBA programming and am in need of help! I have a form that has a ComboBox object. Can someone help by posting code that would assign a customized field, (let's say, Text1) as it's Control Source, RowSourceType as a value list, and values (let's say, "yes", "no") as it's RowSource? I'd really ... 17 Jan 2007 22:52
Global Template
When I create a new Project from PWA in Project Server 2007 I get an error "Could not retrieve Enterprise global template." "There seems to be a problem with the database, please contact your server administrator." This is after I open Project Professional and Tools-Enterprise Options-Microsoft Project Serve... 27 Dec 2006 15:59
At least Internet Explorer version 6 is needed to use PWA...
Hi All!! I've installed Project Server 2007 on a demo-server, and all seems to be working fine - except when I try to access PWA through the browser on my laptop! The error-message I retrieve is: "At least Internet Explorer version 6 is needed to use Project Web Access." I'm using IE7, so that is not the ... 2 Jan 2007 17:26
Cannot Open a MS Project File
Hi, I have a very urgent problem. I have a MS Project 2003 file that I cannot open. I receive the message 'Project cannot recognize this file format. Do you want to open this file as a text only?' This error occurs on multiple desktops. Also, even if I try to open as text file, I'm not successful in any... 14 Dec 2006 22:25
Error in Project 2003
I keep getting this error message in Project 2003...anyone have any ideas on how to fix? "This outline change would create a circular relationship. Indenting these tasks would create an illogical relationship with other tasks. Check the task dependencies for the tasks from which you are indenting, and then try... 1 Dec 2006 12:09
Help! Problems w/2007 B2TR & global.mpt
First, I'm a newbie when it comes to Project, so I've included as much info as possible regarding my problem. I'm getting the error upon opening project 2007 for the first time since adding the last technical refresh. This was the install order: 1. XP, MS Updates 2. Office 2007 Professional, Visio 2007, Proje... 17 Nov 2006 13:14