From: YonZo on
Hi All!!

I've installed Project Server 2007 on a demo-server, and all seems to be
working fine - except when I try to access PWA through the browser on my
laptop!

The error-message I retrieve is:
"At least Internet Explorer version 6 is needed to use Project Web Access."

I'm using IE7, so that is not the problem!
PWA works fine when accessed from any other computer (both being logged in
to my own domain account or any others), so there must be something wrong
with the configuration on my laptop!!

The only additional browser-related software that I've installed is
Avantbrowser (and maybe "Yahoo Desktop Search" if you consider that to be
browser-related).

Any pointers??
From: Mike Glen on
Hi YonZo ,

Try posting on the server newsgroup. Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project
Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information
can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP

From: Travis B. on
Anyone have a fix for this yet - am on the release version of IE - no Beta/TR
and am getting the same problem - from one workstation only.

From: Mike Glen on
Hi Travis, as I responded before:
see below

Mike Glen
Project MVP

From: Travis B. on
Mike -

The only thing I got from it was where to post comments - am I missing
something, like a specific fix/resolution somewhere - can you be explicit?

"Mike Glen" wrote:

> Hi Travis, as I responded before:
> see below
>
> Mike Glen
> Project MVP
>
> Travis B. wrote:
> > Anyone have a fix for this yet - am on the release version of IE - no
> > Beta/TR and am getting the same problem - from one workstation only.
> >

> > "Mike Glen" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi YonZo ,
> >>
> >> Try posting on the server newsgroup. Please see FAQ Item: 24.
> >> Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful
> >> Project information can be seen at this web address:
> >> http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm
> >>
> >> Mike Glen
> >> Project MVP

 |  Next  |  Last