From: RichJ on
When I create a new Project from PWA in Project Server 2007 I get an error
"Could not retrieve Enterprise global template." "There seems to be a
problem with the database, please contact your server administrator." This
is after I open Project Professional and Tools-Enterprise Options-Microsoft
Project Server Accounts and put the URL of the server hosting PWA. I am
using Windows User Account for authentication.

How can I fix this problem?

From: John on
In article <F58D09A7-6DA4-4A86-926A-4C205B06DAAD(a)microsoft.com>,
RichJ <RichJ(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> When I create a new Project from PWA in Project Server 2007 I get an error
> "Could not retrieve Enterprise global template." "There seems to be a
> problem with the database, please contact your server administrator." This
> is after I open Project Professional and Tools-Enterprise Options-Microsoft
> Project Server Accounts and put the URL of the server hosting PWA. I am
> using Windows User Account for authentication.
>
> How can I fix this problem?

RichJ,
This newsgroup is dedicated to the standalone version of Project.
Try posting this to our sister newsgroup:
microsoft.public.project.server

John
Project MVP