From: Steve Foshee on
Hi,

I have a very urgent problem. I have a MS Project 2003 file that I cannot
open. I receive the message 'Project cannot recognize this file format. Do
you want to open this file as a text only?'

This error occurs on multiple desktops. Also, even if I try to open as text
file, I'm not successful in any manner.

I suspect a corrupt file. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Steve

--
Steve Foshee
From: "Rod Gill" rod AT project-systems DOT co DOT on
If the project was created with Project 2003 then it most likely is corrupt
and there is nothing you can do. If the file has been sent to you, what
version of Project was it created in? If 2007, then 2003 can't open it and I
don't think they have made the conversion utility available yet, though
check Microsoft.com

--

Rod Gill
Project MVP