First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Cant open file in MS Project 2007, created in older folder
Hi all, I am getting the following message when trying to open a project in Project 2007, that was created in an older version. The message is as follows: 'you are trying to open a file saved in an older file format. your settings do not not allow you to open files saved in older file formats. to change your s... 4 Nov 2009 17:32
Setting Resource Availability MSP 07 bug
Hi, I got really weird bug when trying to set resource availability changing by date in MSP 2007. Situation: default - available from (N/A), available to (N/A), units (100%) change - 1) available from (N/A), available to (12/31/2009), units (100%) 2) available from (1/1/2010), available to (keep this bla... 13 Nov 2009 07:43
Show assigned work, not % effort in Resource Names on gantt
The standard gantt view is a great way for the team to get the full picture of what they have to do and when - w/one exception. This view doesn't show how man hours each resource is assigned to a task, just the % effort, which is not so clear (I want the team to very clearly see how many hours they are allocate... 1 Nov 2009 12:12
combining several projects in a master file
I run a construction company with several projects running at once using common resources such as labour. I would like to know how view all projects on the one chart and ideally make changes to tasks from the master schedule which will accordingly modify the individual project files. Is this possable or am I ap... 1 Nov 2009 04:36
drawing horizontal line on gantt
I want to draw a horizontal lines on gannt chart which says phase 1 cutoff and phase 2 cut off how to do this? Thanks ... 1 Nov 2009 07:49
What is the column name for Import\Export of a Project Start
How do I import a Project Start Date into MS Project? I can't seem to find the mapping column name. ... 31 Oct 2009 13:17
Change Work field default to change hours, not duration?
I have the opposite issue where default settings for calculating the schedule not working. I have a task that is fixed Work, but somehow the scheduled finish date is not adjusting properly according to my default Standard Calendar. However when I assign a resource, the finish date schedules correctly. I'm using Pro... 2 Nov 2009 17:58
92 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software bIPcFbs^R<&s%j>NZYFUFfVTg ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
Available Units of an individual resource
I am preparing the schedule for a project where multiple resources are going to work. The project has a custom project calendar with a 7-hour working day. This calendar was prepared from here: Tools > Changing Working Time > Exceptions, Work Weeks > Details. Then tasks were created and resources were added. Bu... 20 Oct 2009 10:02
MSP 07 pro visual reports
For some reason each time I try to generate a visual (excel) report from a master project of about a dozen resource loaded projects, MSP "crashes" a wants to send a report to microsoft. This does not happen on when generating a visual report on any of the individual projects. Any suggestions are appreciat... 26 Oct 2009 13:19