First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Project 2007 - Global.MPT
Hello: I have installed Project 2007 beta and the technical refresh. When I open Project, I get this message: "Project could not open Global.MPT. To restore the original Global.mpt, re-run setup and then select repair. You may also need to delete the copy of the Global.mpt in your personal folder." I delete... 15 Oct 2006 09:38
Project File Corruption
We have had a few instances recently of MS Project Professional 2003 files suddenly becoming unrecognizable to MS Project Professional 2003. I understand from some of the threads I've read here that there are known causes of file corruption (e.g. bloating, circular references, etc.). Does a list or informativ... 29 Sep 2006 17:20
Physical Percent Complete Summary field not updating & BCWP is zer
Can anyone help me with this. The plan is baselined. The status date is today. I have actual costs, and physical % complete. BAC and EAC are calcuated. BCWS is calcuated, however BCWP is zero. I checked both the project as well as the task Earned Value calculation is Physical % percent complete. Can anyone ... 25 Sep 2006 06:40
Microsoft project
what are advantages of displaying the schedule as a network versus a gantt chart ... 22 Sep 2006 13:50
PWA Cube won't build - Timeout Occurred
This is similar, but not the same as a common problem with building the OLAP cube in PWA. I get this error message on Project Web Access: The cube scheduled to be built on DateTime failed. (-2147221392) Timeout occurred. This is similar to the common message: The cube scheduled to be built on DateTime fai... 18 Sep 2006 17:03
MS Project crashes
Laptop user have Project crash if a projector is connected. Disconnected, Project works but connected the program gives a system crash. Event log gives "Faulting application winproj.exe, version 10.0.2002.502 faulting module, fault address 0x00126415. Anyone ever seen this before and if so is it correctable? ... 12 Sep 2006 12:48
The operation cannot be completed because the source file contains invalid project data or the total number of rows would exceed the limit of 1,048,000 rows in a project
Hi, How can I repair a .mpp file with this error: "The operation cannot be completed because the source file contains invalid project data or the total number of rows would exceed the limit of 1,048,000 rows in a project" It looks like it has a circular reference, but I can't open it!!! Thanks! ~Luis ... 13 Sep 2006 11:35
Unclear error message
In an existing project I am trying to add some tasks but when I attempt to add the task details (versus the blank new task line) it gives me an error "The operation could not be completed because the source file contains invalid project data" even though the only information I have provided is the actual task n... 6 Sep 2006 11:31
Tracking Question
Once a project is baslined , what is the best way to handle the following scenarios ? 1) New tasks are to be added 2) Reschedule existing tasks(change start dates / dependencies) Thanks ... 25 Aug 2006 17:41
getting following error messages in project 2003
"The message could not be opened because it contains an attachment in a format that cannot be read". how can I remove this error? ... 23 Aug 2006 10:36