From: cridhe1 on
Laptop user have Project crash if a projector is connected. Disconnected,
Project works but connected the program gives a system crash. Event log gives
"Faulting application winproj.exe, version 10.0.2002.502 faulting module,
fault address 0x00126415.
Anyone ever seen this before and if so is it correctable?
From: JulieS on
Hi cridhe1,

We have had this issue posted a couple of times over the years. If you
search this newsgroup for a post titled "Crash Loop with PowerPoint and
Projector" you'll see a fix posted by one user that appeared to work for that
user.

A google group search turned up about 12 threads using the words "laptop and
projector". There are several other suggested fixes that appear to work for
some users and not others. Take a read through and see if any of those
options appear to work for you.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie

From: philip.monckton on
Hi had this problem a lot and the solution is to download a driver from
dell, unfortunately i do not remember the exact file name, but it is
there.

Phil