First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
0x800a13bd?
did u got this resolved.please update. "Antonio Queiros" wrote: got this error id when i try to connect to project server with project 2007. Is there any solutions for this? ... 10 Aug 2006 04:34
Importing from Excell Problem
I am importing a project from Excel 2003 to Project Pro 2003. I have selected the name of the worksheet (tab on bottom of screen) in the field for source worksheet name. Yet everytime I say finish I get: "The source worksheet name is required. One or more of the source worksheet name fields are blank. A wo... 16 Jun 2006 11:46
MS Project vs. Niku Clarity or Workbench
Does anyone have a comparison matrix that details the pros and cons of Niku Workbench or Niku Clarity as it compares to MS Project? ... 13 Mar 2006 15:31
Unable to print project 2003
I've seen a similar questions -- but never an answer. Hoping someone else has stumbled across an answer. I'm trying to print a project and am receiving the error, "The printer connection isn't working. Check your printer connections and try again." All other applications can print fine. The printer driver do... 10 Mar 2006 14:25
Slipstreaming
How do I slipstream a service pack into Frontpage 2003 and Project 2003 ... 20 Feb 2006 17:18
Printing the Gant Chart without weekends
I want print out the gant chart without saturday and sunday to maximize the days printed. ... 27 Jan 2006 21:50
Effort driven fixed duration task
I have a fixed duration effort driven task with one resource assigned.(2 days of duration and 8 hours of work) I want to create another assignment for the same task, but with an amount of work equal to 2 hours so that the first assignment need to work only for 6 hours. (that's what i understand about the defini... 3 Feb 2006 09:17
OLD ALERT MGR
What is it is there any way to stop it. When it displays is there any way to save your work. I am get a message box with the Caption "OLD ALERT MGR" and the message "Do you want to save changes to [project name] with the options Yes, No, Cancel. When this message appears you can do nothing but Ctrl Alt Del a... 26 Jan 2006 20:39
Microsoft Office Project Server 2003 notification service
when receive a notification for the task are delete, cancel or "The following tasks are overdue and incomplete", the message is cut in the mail and dont display the complithe notification, please, what can i do ? ... 26 Jan 2006 12:45
Feature no longer functioning properly. Repair feature now?
I'm using OFFICE XP with Project 2003 (Standard). VBA code involving Application.Filesearch.EXECUTE always prompts with an exclamation stating "An error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning properly. Would you like to repair this feature now?" Y/N options. The function actually works whether I se... 26 Jan 2006 09:36